Monday, October 27, 2008

Goings On At Manassas Clay...

Manassas Clay is a working pottery studio and gallery in Manassas, Virginia, owned by Fran Newquist and Jane Cullum. I have been showing my work at the Manassas Clay gallery ever since the shop was established 11 years ago. There are about 30 potters and other artists represented at Manassas Clay, and many of us take turns "gallery-sitting." During the Holiday shopping season, I will switch my work at the gallery every 3 weeks and plan to be there more often so I can meet more of my customers.

Historic Old Town Manassas, Virginia, is hosting a Gallery Walk on Friday, November 7, 2008 from 6 to 9 pm. Follow the balloons to visit artist receptions in 16 stores, including Manassas Clay. See you then!

In addition, I will also be at the gallery on Monday, November 17 from 10 am to 5 pm.

1 comment:

Muddyfingers said...

Beautiful space! I hope we all have a lucrative holiday season but I'm not too optimistic. Hope I'm wrong. I think small items will fly this year so I'm scaling down a bit this year.
:) Barbara