Monday, February 9, 2009

Letting Go...

I was going to write about cups... In fact, I thought I might wax philosophical about them! I just got a batch of small teabowls from the gas firing and all the mugs that I threw last months are glazed and ready to go out to a loving home.

But then I uploaded the photograph on the left and realized that, despite being one and half years into retirement, I still carry around with me the remnants of the economist I used to be. I was thrilled with the teabowls, they came out beautifully: the shapes are just right to cup in your hands and the glazes are delicious! But I went out to the deck to photograph them and, without even thinking, I laid them out in neat lines according to glaze. Take a look at the photo. What do you see? I see a bar graph! I guess I have much more work to do to shed my old self!



1 comment:

KayzKreationz said...

You may see a bar graph (LOL) but I think they're really cute.

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com