Monday, May 4, 2009

May 5 is my First Etsy Anniversary!

It's been a very rewarding year on Etsy! To celebrate I'm offering my blog followers a 15% discount on all purchases at my Etsy store made during the week of May 4th. Please send me a convo through Etsy and I'll adjust the price for you. Or, you can mention that you are a blog follower in the "message from buyer" as you check out and I will refund the difference.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been a part of this year's adventures: all my friends, customers and, especially, all the members of the following wonderful teams: the Etsy Mud Team, the Wise, Witty and Wild Grandmothers Team, the Design Style Guide Team (and the Virginia DSG Team), and Etsy for Autism! Many, many thanks for your support and encouragement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first year anniversary!!!