Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Year: Back at Work!

After the long hiatus of the holiday shows and get-togethers, I am finally back in the studio getting my hands dirty! I ended the year with many customers placing special orders so I'm busy making more Advent wreaths, Starry Nights lamps, French butter crocks, mugs and much more.

Lamps, wreaths, and bowls in various stages of drying
Last year was so good for me that I was able to buy a new piece of equipment for the studio. I got a second-hand Bluebird 440 pugmill to help reclaim clay and save my wrists from so much wedging. I am so happy with my new toy! Here it is:


Having so much fun with my new pugmill!


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is back to doing what they love!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Aren't pugmills wonderful?! Enjoy!

Mr. Young said...

I am so jealous! Oh well, I'll just keep the students recycling the clay.