Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gifts...

I am honored to be the recipient of this box full of books on ceramics. They belonged to the dear wife of a friend. Sadly, she passed away recently. I have already been perusing the books and they are full of great ideas and information. I know that I will put these books to very good use!

I am also honored to be a featured artist on the blog Siobhan's Dream. Please visit the blog as well as the Etsy shop of Siobhan's mom, Julie, who makes just gorgeous silver jewelry. Here's one of my favorite items from her shop, Sirenetta Designs.

Finally, I got a gift from AntB in today's mail! I entered a giveaway in her blog a few days ago and actually won a fantastic chalice ornament (I'm not used to actually winning stuff!). I love it! Please visit Ant's etsy shop too and check out her wonderful work or keep up to date with the antics of Grandpa and Grandma.

2 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

So sorry to hear about your friend's wife. It looks like you've gotten some great gifts. Will have to check out those shops.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for you loss :(, but on a happy note congrats on winning the cool ornament!