The show has many great things going for it.
- I was able to set up the night before and that really makes a big difference because it removes all the stress of rushing about to have everything ready before the crowds arrive.
- There are two vendor areas, the (larger) gym and the (smaller, more intimate) seniors center, upstairs. I was a little apprehensive about being in the smaller of the two areas because there were only 5 of us there. However, the lighting was much better, there was more room for customers to mill about, the bathroom was right outside [ :) ], there was a microwave oven (so I could drink as much hot tea as I wanted to!), and it was cozier and less echo-y than the gym. All of these are major ++++ in my book!
- The show is very well advertised and, contrary to my fears (because of the state of the economy) it was very well attended, all day long... there was hardly a lull!
- They provide a complimentary continental breakfast for vendors.
- They have yummy lunch for sale at very reasonable prices.
- Parking and unloading are easy and hassle-free.