Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekend Craft Show

I made three of these snowflake lamps for the craft show this week-end. I also made a whole bunch of candleholders, same idea but they take a candle rather than a snap-in socket. In addition to the snowflake designs, I made several with stars as well as a couple with holiday trees and a few with six-sided stars. So I'm ready with candleholders for everyone's preference! You can see them in the Flickr slide show to the right of this posting.


I also have a whole bunch of brie-bakers, which everyone seems to love. They make a wonderful gift for the cheese-lover on your list. Simply place the brie or other shoft cheese in the baker and spread your favorite topping. Cook until the cheese softens. One of my favorite toppings is this one:


Baked Brie w/ Mango ~~ Place brie in dish. Spread 2 Tbsp. raspberry preserves on top. Top w/ 1/2 cup diced mango and sprinkle 1 Tbsp brown sugar. Place in cold oven; bake at 350 degrees F until the cheese softens. Et voilá! Serve w/ bread or crackers.


And finally, I have the ever-popular MUG. I've got lots and lots of gorgeous mugs! I made "I Voted for Obama" mugs but I don't know what I was thinking and made only 3. I thought I'd list them on Etsy before the show and put the shop "on vacation" during the week-end. Well! I had barely posted one "I voted..." mug when it sold! So, I posted another one and, you guessed it!, it sold too! So I'm left with the one solitary "I voted..." mug. I'll be making lots more before Inauguration. And I will be taking orders. Email me if you'd like to place an order. Or go to my website and send me a message via the Contact Us page. Or convo me through etsy.


See the posting below for when and where information for this week-end!

No comments: