Monday, December 1, 2008

See You at the Craft Show!

For functional and decorative pottery made in Northern Virginia, make plans to visit the 16th Annual Falls Church Holiday Craft Show and stop by the Glynt Pottery booth (#50). I will be showing brand new work, hot off the kiln! And, to make your shopping easier, Glynt Pottery is now accepting credit cards!

Saturday, December 6 ~~ 9 am to 4 pm
Sunday, December 7 ~~ 11 am to 4 pm
Falls Church Community Center
211 Little Falls Street
Falls Church, Virginia

There will be over 60 crafters represented, as well as children's activities and lunch available for purchase. The admission fee is $1 for adults and $0.50 for children under 12.

Come see me in Booth #50 and mention my blog for a 20% discount.

See my etsy shop for a preview of my recent work.

No comments: